Saturday, March 14, 2009

What I am doing these holidays

Ah, this is the holiday season for me. And I am enjoying the change in the season - from winter to summer. It's good to see the sun getting hotter and hotter day by day (it'll be better if the sun gets hottest, so that I can sleep under the AC!). Most of the students these days are busy in their exams, parents are busy in their office work and I am busy to find a thing that can keep me busy :)

Well here are somethings I found which succeded in keeping me busy:

Blog: Although, I am not updating it with a good speed, but still it's keeping me busy for sometime (like now). I'll write whenever I want to, otherwise Blogging will seem like a punishment to write everyday, and it'll burst my holidays too.

YouTube: Yup, actually this little (?) site is keeping me busy for hours. I watch Sonu Niigaam's videos and other singers' performances to keep my singing spirit up.

Music Learning: I've started learning Classical Music (Indian) from my Guruji. And I hope it will always be interesting while keeping me busy. Music flows in my blood, actually. In fact, one day I shall be struggling in Bombay (aka Mumbai) to become a playback singer. And one day, I WILL BE a playback singer - note it!

Aamir's Blog: Yeah, Aamir Khan is back on his Blog with updates. I'll spend sometime reading his blogs and commenting there while hoping that I can get a response (I've never gotten one).

So Happy Holidays to myself! I'll be back here within a week with something new.

No comments: