Thursday, February 19, 2009

About Me and RelishBollywood

Hi there! I am the author of RelishBollywood. I am a big fan of Bollywood and have watched many Hindi films. Here is my blog, and I write, review and ramble here, which you can relish. I have created this blog just to share my thoughts about movies.

I have no favorite actor (maybe because I like music more than acting), but I appreciate Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar. In actresses, I love Deepika Padukone (bad luck, Ranbir loves her!). I shall review some movies which released before I started this blog.

In singers, I like Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle, Sonu Niigaam, Shreya Ghoshal and Sunidhi Chauhan. I love classical singers like Ghulam Mustafa Ali Khan, Suresh Wadkar and Pandit Jasraj. I listen to Ghazal singers also and my favorates are Ghulam Ali and Pankaj Udhaas.

You can discuss your perspectives with me in the comments' section. I'll be moderating your comments to exchange thoughts. Perhaps, this is the only way I can make some friends out there, right? You can e-mail me your thoughts at relishbollywood@gmail.com.

No comments: