Monday, February 23, 2009

Indian Idol: Video and A Talk

I am a fan of many reality shows, and one of them is Indian Idol (which has reached its last few episodes). I love music and I get some good advice on singing from these shows. The judges like Sonu Niigaam, who came as a guest mentor, give excellent tips.

But I have seen that something wrong is going on the show. Firstly, watch this video:


What do you think about the boy's performance. Yeah, it wasn't excellent, right? But it was good, just good, and was not that poor. Now I'd like to point out the judges' comments. See what Sonali Bendre said about Kapil, "You were good. Although, you lost sur (note) at some places, but still I give you a green light," And then she says that Torsha was better, while hoping that Sourabhee will be also. Now Javed Akhtar's comment was, "I think we are being unfair to the boy. Sonali is always promoting girls and the boy is being under-estimated,"

That's what my point is. Sonali is always promoting girls and she is always rude with the boys. I don't say the girls were bad - of course, they were better than/equal to Kapil. But then why under-estimating the boy. What wrong has he done?

Did you see the facial expressions of Sonali after having said "girls are better". That truly shows an *ego* in her, which I've never liked in any person. I used to like Sonali in her films, but since I've seen the real image of her, I am shocked. Are all actors like this? And I am not disagreeing with Sonali because I myself am a guy and I want Kapil to get ahead. I am just speaking what I've seen, and if that's wrong, I strongly do apologies.

No comments: